"Cast" tab bug when expanding browser width from narrow to wide

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
BadCosmonaut
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

"Cast" tab bug when expanding browser width from narrow to wide

Post by BadCosmonaut »

When using a desktop browser, if I load a movie page then make the browser window width narrow enough, the "Cast" tab appears between the "Ratings" tab and the "Collections" tab. If I click the "Cast" tab, it switches to show the "Cast" tab and all of the cast info beneath it. So far, all of this works as intended.

What's broken is what happens if I expand the browser at this point while the "Cast" tab is still selected. Once I expand past the point to where the "Cast" tab disappears, I would expect for my selected tab to be automatically changed back to "Ratings & Reviews". Instead, what happens is that the "Cast" tab remains loaded even though the tab itself isn't visible anymore and even though the full cast info is now shown on the page twice: once up top where it defaults to, and once below in the tab area. Presumably there is no need for this info to be shown twice and that the tab selection should revert to the "Ratings & Reviews" tab by default.

Please let me know if I should post images to show what I mean.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: "Cast" tab bug when expanding browser width from narrow to wide

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for pointing this out! It's something we've noticed as well, and have written down as a low-priority bug. It's only low-priority, because generally people won't be switching browser width ... but as you've shown, it does happen, so is something we will address eventually!

BadCosmonaut
0 Ratings

Post by BadCosmonaut »

Yeah, it's no priority to me. Just wanted to let you know about it.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

Thanks again for letting us know about this! It should now be fixed :)