Filmmaker Page bug

Encounter an error, or something which isn't working correctly? Please, let us know
djross
Your TCI: na

Filmmaker Page bug

Post by djross »

If I go to the page for the filmmaker Julian Schnabel, and select Director, it states that there are three "Titles you've rated", which are The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, At Eternity's Gate and Basquiat. Scrolling down, under "Titles you haven't rated", it lists Miral, Lou Reed's Berlin and Before Night Falls. But below that, one more title is listed: Basquiat, again, but in the wrong place, complete with score and mini-review. So something is causing that erroneous and misplaced duplication of one title.

Actually, this is true on all filmmaker pages, I believe: the bottom entry in the "Titles you've rated" section is repeated in the "Titles you haven't rated" section.

Additionally, even when ordering by PSI, it continues to order by year.

mpowell

Re: Filmmaker Page bug

Post by mpowell »

Thanks for pointing this one out. I believe this is related to some back-end changes made yesterday, and it's actually one we noticed ourselves this morning. We've got this filed as a high-priority bug, so should get it fixed soon!

mpowell

Re: Filmmaker Page bug

Post by mpowell »

This should now be working! Full details can be found here. Thanks as always for reporting it!