I'm looking for asian movie

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
lookingfor99
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

I'm looking for asian movie

Post by lookingfor99 »

Sorry for my English.

I'm looking for an Asian movie. Perhaps Korea, Philippines or Thailand. The woman has a husband, but meets a young boy. They meet by the pool. She is wearing a red dress. They have sex in the rain. He falls in love and becomes obsessed. He comes to her house when her husband is sleeping and forces her to have sex. When he does it with another woman in the garage on a motorcycle, he thinks of her. At the end of the movie, the boy dies.

Donna Mccann
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: I'm looking for asian movie

Post by Donna Mccann »

lookingfor99 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:52 pm
Sorry for my English.

I'm looking for an Asian movie. Perhaps Korea, Philippines or Thailand. The woman has a husband, but meets a young boy. They meet by the pool. She is wearing a red dress. They have sex in the rain. He falls in love and becomes obsessed. He comes to her house when her husband is sleeping and forces her to have sex. When he does it with another woman in the garage on a motorcycle, he thinks of her. At the end of the movie, the boy dies.
Can you tell me what year you watched that movie? Or do you remember any character's name in that movie, just a very small detail we hope to be able to help you. If you can't find the movie, you can refer to the following suggestions: