Bug Fixes - June 24

This is where you'll find information about updates to the site -- new features we've introduced, bugs we've fixed, and anything else which might be of interest to the community!
mpowell
Your TCI: na

Bug Fixes - June 24

Post by mpowell »

Hi everyone! Got a new batch of bug fixes for you this week:

Scrollbars on Title Database
On some browsers, the Title Database was showing miniature scrollbars for every title. It looked like little "up" and "down" buttons. This has been repaired!

Refresh Tab after Adding to Collection
On the Title Information page, the Collections tab now auto-refreshes after you add a title to a collection, if that was the tab you were currently on.

Avg Score by Genre not by percentile
On this Sponsor-only feature, someone had suggested viewing the average percentile instead of the average score. So now, we allow for both!

Cannot update birthdate on profile
This had been broken for a little while, but you can now update your birthdate directly from the User Profile screen.

Director and Writer for TV Series
When adding new TV Series, it was possible to specify the creator, but not the "Director" or "Writer" fields. This has been fixed!

Thanks again to everyone who's submitted bugs! We hope you like these little updates :)

Moribunny
Your TCI: na

Re: Bug Fixes - June 24

Post by Moribunny »

In the last two months or so I was able to see my own reviews within the ratings pane of titles, at the top, which was a very poor substitute for the dedicated space they had in the superior older layout, but at least it was something.

Now that's gone again, and once again I have to click to edit my rating in order to see what I wrote about a movie. I am truly hoping this is a bug, because it's a major annoyance. Ideally criticker should just revert to the old layout or somehow show me my review straight up where my rating is; but if that's not to be, at least keep it visible in the ratings pane along with everybody else's.