Revamped Title Information Page

This is where you'll find information about updates to the site -- new features we've introduced, bugs we've fixed, and anything else which might be of interest to the community!
PetrosTser
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Revamped Title Information Page

Post by PetrosTser »

mpowell wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:36 pm
PetrosTser wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:54 pm
I have noticed that the colours of my ratings under the Your Review section are different to the custom colours that I have assigned to my ratings and which appear under the Your Score section (as well as elsewhere on the site, e.g. my profile).
I think we got this one fixed up! Could you check again?
Yes you did! Thank you very much!!

Proximity
0 Ratings

Post by Proximity »

Please make a decent app. I would bust from wall-to-wall if you did.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

howabe wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:56 pm
It seems for Expansions, nowhere is it stated which title the title being viewed is an Expansion for. I think this is definitely required information.
This has been addressed! You should now be able to see the game which the title in question is an expansion for.

howabe
935 Ratings

Post by howabe »

mpowell wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:16 pm
howabe wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:56 pm
It seems for Expansions, nowhere is it stated which title the title being viewed is an Expansion for. I think this is definitely required information.
This has been addressed! You should now be able to see the game which the title in question is an expansion for.
Looking good.

DSouza_Vasco
16 Ratings

Post by DSouza_Vasco »

In my phone, the reviews are not opening and the colors of my ratings are still wrong.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

DSouza_Vasco wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:22 pm
In my phone, the reviews are not opening and the colors of my ratings are still wrong.
Shoot, thanks for letting us know. We'll check this out!

prowler
10 Ratings

Post by prowler »

on the new title pages, can you make the genre (which is now in grey just under the title) clickable, like it is in the older version?

and while we're at it, making the year clickable would also be cool (to show all the films in that year, perhaps filtered by default by the ones i've seen)

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

prowler wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:59 am
on the new title pages, can you make the genre (which is now in grey just under the title) clickable, like it is in the older version?

and while we're at it, making the year clickable would also be cool (to show all the films in that year, perhaps filtered by default by the ones i've seen)
Yes, these are actually both enhancements that we have filed and plan to work on :)

mpowell
1 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

DSouza_Vasco wrote:
We were initially able to reproduce the problem of reviews not opening on mobile, but now it's working for us -- I think we might have fixed this issue as part of another fix. Can you check it out and let us know if it's still misbehaving?

DSouza_Vasco
16 Ratings

Post by DSouza_Vasco »

mpowell wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:41 am
DSouza_Vasco wrote:
We were initially able to reproduce the problem of reviews not opening on mobile, but now it's working for us -- I think we might have fixed this issue as part of another fix. Can you check it out and let us know if it's still misbehaving?
Its working now 👍🏻