How often?

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Scottathon
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

How often?

Post by Scottathon »

How often do you view films? How many per week or month?

I'm currently stuck on an internship in Ottawa and I barely know anyone, so I've been watching around ten films a week. I normally watched much more infrequently when I was back home, so I'm enjoying this change.

mpowell
1 Ratings

Re: How often?

Post by mpowell »

When we lived in western Ireland, there was nothing to do and we didn't know anyone. So, it was pretty much one film a night.

But now that we're back in a city, and have more stuff to distract us, it's slowed down a lot. On the bright side, we're finally close to a cinema again, so the number of films we get to see in the theater has skyrocketed. Trying to go once a week.

AFlickering
289 Ratings

Post by AFlickering »

i go through phases as i'm sure you all do, i haven't watched much recently but sometimes it's two or three a day

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

I usually try to watch at least one every night, though that's not always the case.

KGB
0 Ratings

Post by KGB »

Between March and December (school) I see about a film once a week, give or take. At summer vacations the number can go up to about 3-4 films a week, I think, maybe more... Last year I was way more active, I think that last vacations I actually saw at least one per night.

Filligan
204 Ratings

Post by Filligan »

This actually depends on the season for me. If it's Oscar season, it's pretty rare for me to NOT see movies back-to-back in the theatre. Around this time is when I slow down (still haven't seen a 2008 film). But not in the theatre, typically 3 or 4 a week.

snarky
0 Ratings

Post by snarky »

like everyone else, it varies. When home on break, I tend to watch 10+ movies a week, between blockbuster and netflix and buying them, and when at school, that number drops off dramatically, to 1 a night or less. I do tend to see more in theaters at home though, as the only theater that I can walk to (no car at school) is the indie theater that only has two screens, which drastically limits the number of films that can be watched in a week in theaters.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

I try to watch as many as possible. Every night if i could. But I use netflix to rent new movies, so unfortunately i hav to wait a few days between movies. But i think i manage to watch between 2-4 new movies each week.

muzicaddict
0 Ratings

Post by muzicaddict »

Last November/December, I was watching over 40/month, but I've cut back to about 25.

yilb
0 Ratings

Post by yilb »

Most nights i like to take in a movie (or two), my partner is a bit less avid though so prolly 3-4 a week. Last winter 2-3 most nights, back in 98-2000 was seeing 4-5 a week at the cinema. Now i have a projector & 7 foot screen at home now, so the presentation is good enough, less expensive, & material more diverse. Still go out to cinema about twice a month.