Movies others should put on their Ignore List

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
klea
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Movies others should put on their Ignore List

Post by klea »

http://www.criticker.com/film/Treehouse/

I've never facepalmed so much during one movie. Acting, script, story, incessant cheese...hell, this movie makes me wish I could give out Tier 0 rankings

Stewball
0 Ratings

Re: Movies others should put on their Ignore List

Post by Stewball »

ezpkns34 wrote:http://www.criticker.com/film/Treehouse/

I've never facepalmed so much during one movie. Acting, script, story, incessant cheese...hell, this movie makes me wish I could give out Tier 0 rankings

Who says you can't rate a move "0", you can here at Criticker. I've got seven, Melancholia and Bad Grandpa to name a couple. The bad part is, those are the ones I sat all the way through. I don't really, but I should rank those movies I walk out on, like with the number of minutes I was there before I bailed. I've tried using negative numbers but it won't take.

CMonster
229 Ratings

Post by CMonster »

Stewball wrote:Who says you can't rate a move "0", you can here at Criticker. .

Tier 0 and a score of 0 are two different things.

Stewball
0 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

CMonster wrote:
Stewball wrote:Who says you can't rate a move "0", you can here at Criticker. .

Tier 0 and a score of 0 are two different things.

Oh here we go again with the tier/score thingy. But, alas, the Truth compels me to concede that technically, you got me.

ribcage
0 Ratings

Post by ribcage »

im so addicted to movie watching that im sure i've altered my brain chemistry...and a dirty high is still a high. i only ignore films that pop up over and over and over again in the rankings that i know vehemently i will never see. a lot of them are mediocre to good(but not great) films that ive seen trailers for or even parts of and i simply know i probably will not enjoy them due to my tastes. possibly the only truly low PSI films i ignore are all these parody movies like "the 40 year old virign who knocked up..blah blah blah" and such.

a movie like treehouse is a curiousity to me, especially with only two vague negative reviews, and i might be tempted to watch if the plot was more interesting to me. but it's not so ill still skip it anyway.

Paxton
0 Ratings

Post by Paxton »

http://www.criticker.com/film/Dawning/

I think this is along the lines of what you're talking about.
Just an absolute disaster of a movie.