Guess the movie from the image

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
philamental
55 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Guess the movie from the image

Post by philamental »

bowfinger wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:34 pm

“Never show anyone. They'll beg you and they'll flatter you for the secret, but as soon as you give it up... you'll be nothing to them.”
Sadly this is true. Upon learning that in the recent past Bowfinger had lost 25kg in 2 months I implored him to explain his methods! After he revealed it was the result of reducing high carb foods, eating a daily caloric deficit and performing regular high intensity interval training, he was dead to me and I haven't spoken to him since. I thought he just became a crack addict and was hoping he would hook me up 😔

livelove
0 Ratings

Post by livelove »

livelove wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:59 pm

hint #8: look closely at what has changed between the images

I think, once the secret is revealed, you won't understand how you could NOT have spotted it.
I was worried the images might be too revealing ...
For your convenience, here are the 2 images side-by-side.

Come on, you can't tell me, that you don't notice anything ... :roll:
It's sooo obvious. You haven't really looked.

bowfinger
0 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

philamental wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:49 am
bowfinger wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:34 pm

“Never show anyone. They'll beg you and they'll flatter you for the secret, but as soon as you give it up... you'll be nothing to them.”
Sadly this is true. Upon learning that in the recent past Bowfinger had lost 25kg in 2 months I implored him to explain his methods! After he revealed it was the result of reducing high carb foods, eating a daily caloric deficit and performing regular high intensity interval training, he was dead to me and I haven't spoken to him since. I thought he just became a crack addict and was hoping he would hook me up 😔
I'd have preferred that you'd not divulge my personal info like this online, especially on a forum dedicated to guessing a movie based on images from the movie in question. Not only are you drastically changing the topic of the said forum and may possibly be upsetting regulars who are merely here to play an easy going game based on images from a movie, you are taking the risk of potentially upsetting me because you are divulging my personal info which was shared you with in confidence. Are you watching closely?

On a personal note, I changed the switches of my split mechanical keyboard recently, and boy am I loving it. I had initially ordered the Kailh silent pink linear switches for my Dygma Raise, thinking they would be the best choice with their low actuation force and silent key operation since I'm mostly used to typing on laptop keys and microsoft sculpt keyboard on a PC, I soon realized I was desperately missing the feedback and the tactility that were lacking in these linear switches. Upon researching for about two months, I stumbled upon Outemu Silent Cream Yellow tactile switches (which happen to be pre-lubbed) on aliexpress, and they finally arrived about ten days ago after waiting three weeks for delivery from China. Now, I can't hook you up with crack, but I sure can give you the link for these bad boys, which are just as addictive if not more. That is if you think you can handle em.

livelove
0 Ratings

Post by livelove »

hint #9: it' s not about the ladies sitting on the bench

livelove
0 Ratings

Post by livelove »

hint #10: Philamental has come really close!

livelove
0 Ratings

Post by livelove »

image #3.jpg
image #3.jpg (56.36 KiB) Viewed 2132 times

livelove
0 Ratings

Post by livelove »

image #4.jpg
image #4.jpg (52.19 KiB) Viewed 1267 times

livelove
0 Ratings

Post by livelove »

image #5.jpg
image #5.jpg (52.02 KiB) Viewed 1206 times

livelove
0 Ratings

Post by livelove »

Ok, you had your chance. :P Now, it will be getting more and more obvious ... (than it's already been! ;) )
Attachments
image #6.jpg
image #6.jpg (43.69 KiB) Viewed 1180 times

livelove
0 Ratings

Post by livelove »

image #7.jpg
image #7.jpg (41.72 KiB) Viewed 1148 times