Hunted and alone, a boy finds himself drawn into the center of a dark project.
Inside belongs to 15 collections
1. video games considered artistic (public: moderated by Veterini - 5 stars)
2. Game Pass for PC (public: moderated by howabe - 3 stars)
3. Was free on Epic Games Store (public: moderated by Veterini - 3 stars)
4. Art games (public: moderated by Veterini - 2 stars)
5. Wikipedia's List of Video Games Considered the Best (public: moderated by BeeDub - 2 stars)
6. IGN - Top 100 Video Games of All Time (2019) (public: moderated by Veterini - 2 stars)
7. Cinematic platform games (public: moderated by Veterini - 1 star)
8. Giant Bomb GOTY 2010-2019 (public: moderated by caffe)
9. Nominee - Game of the Year - The Game Awards (public: moderated by howabe)
10. 2017 Independent Games Festival Finalists & Winners ? (public: moderated by 5Z5qjRCfM2)
11. BAFTA Best Game winners and nominees ~o~ (public: moderated by 5Z5qjRCfM2)
12. Puzzle-platform game (public: moderated by Veterini)
13. Short game (public: moderated by Veterini)
14. Danish video games (public: moderated by howabe)
15. 2: New (private: KasperL)
Browse the full list of collections
|Oct 03, 2020||guy piranha||
you're literally gonna have a ball!
|Feb 04, 2020||lisa-||
the ending was pretty hilarious but too much heavy-handed "atmosphere" and too little...anything else.
|Feb 28, 2018||hisblob||
|Jan 14, 2018||Bown||
A massive improvement on Limbo w/r/t tone, "story", and puzzle elements. And it has one of the best videogame endings ever.
|Jan 13, 2018||Obdurate||
I didn't like it as much as Limbo but this was an artistic and beautiful platformer, full of an oppressive and somewhat eerie mood. The ending was odd but cool and the puzzles are not overly complex but not too simple that they aren't fun.
|Average Percentile 66.18% from 230 Ratings|